New year, another award!!!??????
This is a big encouragement to me. Thanks Booky Glover my darling, with an interesting name, for the nomination. What a way to start a new year.
Here are a few info about the Mystery Blogging Award…
• is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
• is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
• was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the Nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
I once share these on the Too Much Information tag but here are a few more ?
1. I am stubborn and quite handful
2. I am a social media addict?
3. To love me is to love movies and FOOD!
Booky Glover Questions:
1. What are the things you do for fun?
Cleaning, hanging out with Dee, learning how to dance? if that counts…
2. What is the greatest lesson you learnt in 2016?
Never speak for anyone, people are not to be trusted.
3. If you were given a chance to choose between a million dollars and writing, which would you choose and why.
??? This kind of question though! Let me be real…A million dollar would be my first thought and would remain so. In this recession ? Let me collect the money first, then I will come back with my reason, hehehehehe…
4. Write out two things on your 2017 bucket list.
a) be a big inspiration and positive impact to my readers and everyone around me
b) write/finish a book
5. Weird question:- What will you do if you have no choice but to live in a house that creeps you out for three weeks.
I’d sleep and wake up after 3 weeks! So help me God.
I am nominating:
And the questions are:
1. What else would you have chosen to do aside blogging?
2. What has been your greatest challenge as a blogger?
3. Weird Question: What’s your view about Bobrisky?
4. Cinemas or stage plays? Why?
5. What are your hopes for 2017?
Others can jump in too please, you all are amazing writers…xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
And my best blog post still remains The Dream.
Have a beautiful weekend ahead, cheers!