Permit me to say I was not tagged in this, I jumped on it! Yeah, I do that sometimes if it’s some interesting post. I found it on my darling Ebukun post, well I clicked on a post to get this…big grin
How they end up with all these tags, I will never know. Who creates a 100 questions for crissake? Well, me I love questions and answers, so I am doing this. You should too if you find it cool.
Let’s get to it already. You may like to grab some popcorn and a cup of smoothie as we do this together. It’s going to be a long daaaaaaaay!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed – Closed please.
2. Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? – I don’t get why you use ‘take’, it should have been ‘steal’. Yes I steal these because I enjoy carrying them in my purse and I mostly end up not using them..but Debs, wht take them in the first place?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? – Tucked in please, I would have nightmares if i do otherwise. just kidding
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? – No way!
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? – I have one staring in my face right now!
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them? – No, I don’t sell anything.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? – Big bear! Big bear!! Big bear!!!
8. Do you have freckles? – Nope.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? – I’m trying to learn how to not smile in pictures.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? – People who read your chats and totally ignore it!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? – Sometimes especially when I climb stairs.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? – Too many times sef!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods – There was a time I got used to it. No thanks to undergraduate life.
14. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing? – Yes o, some crazy moments of mine.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? – Pens.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? – None!!!
17. What size is your bed? – Dunno what it’s called but enough to fit 2 people conveniently.
18. What is your song of the week? – TBH, none. Maybe because my week is just starting.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? – Why not as long as it fits the wearer and occasion.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? – Yes ke. Sofia the first!
21. What is your least favourite movie? – Too many, I end up not looking at the title so I can forget them as soon as possible.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you have some? – Maybe under the pool or some 6ft deep down…
23. What do you drink with dinner? – Water, if I remember to.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? – Ketchup.
25. What is your favourite food? – Rice please with well fried dodo and fish!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? – Fast and Furious, Phone Swap, The Wedding Party, Now You See Me, Oga (Chameleon), ’76, Oloibiri, Beast of No Nation, The Man From U.N.C.L.E…the list goes on and on
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? – Dee.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? – No.
29. Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine – No!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? – I never did.
31. Can you change the oil in a car? – No
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? – No
33. Ever ran out of gas? – No
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich – Shawarma, if that counts.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast. – Rice please…
36. What is your usual bedtime? – I don’t have a usual bedtime, I sleep when sleep beckons.
37. Are you lazy? – Sometimes.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween? – When I was a kid, there was no Halloween in my part of the city.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? – I have no idea.
40. How many languages can you speak? – Very well, I’d say 2 (English and Yoruba); et Je parle un petit peu de français
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? – Yes, a few.
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs? – I never used any as a kid. I would have to ask my niece.
43. Are you stubborn? – Let me be honest, I am- I’m not proud to say that.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? I’d google this later please.
45. Ever watch soap operas? – As a Nigerian, you have no choice.
46. Are you afraid of heights? – YES!
47. Do you sing in the car? – Whenever I’m with a known face.
48. Do you sing in the shower? – I should add that to my CV sef.
49. Do you dance in the car? – I can’t even dance.
50. Ever used a gun? – No…next!
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer. – Two years ago, the picture is still on my bedroom wall.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? – Noooooo
53. Is Christmas stressful? – I feel so.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? – What’s that?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie. – Strawberry pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. – Actress, I remember all those soliloquy with my imaginary characters, lawyer, I love them wig and then I always wish to be a model but I ended up as a plump kid…
57. Do you believe in ghosts? – Used to.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? – Yeah.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? – Not daily but I do.
60. Do you wear slippers? – Can’t do without it.
61. Do you wear a bath robe? – Only when I lodge in hotels.
62. What do you wear to bed? – Skin or silk. . . It depends.
63. What was your first concert? – One Heart Crusader’s The Experience!
64. Walmart, Target or K-mart? – Never used any of those.
65. Nike or Adidas? – Nike!
66. Cheetos or Fritos? – Not sure I’ve tasted either except it has a local name.
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? – Peanuts, munching some atm.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres bien? – Nope.
69. Ever take dance lessons? – Yes, I gave up after the first day.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? – Photography aside his main profession so he can capture all our beautiful moments!
71. Can you curl your tongue? – Yes.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? – Almost, I don’t want to remember that incidence.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? – Yes!
74. Own any record albums? – Nope.
75. Own a record player? – No.
76. Do you regularly burn incense? – Nooooo, too strong for me.
77. Ever been in love? – Yes.
78. Who would you like to see in a concert? – Falzthebadhguy and Simi!
79. What was the last concert you saw? – The Experience.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? – Hot tea.
81. Tea or coffee? – Coffee.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? – Sugar cookies.
83. Can you swim well? – Still learning.
84. Can you hold your breathe without holding your nose? – Sure.
85. Are you patient? – Most times.
86. DJ or band at a wedding? – Band!
87. Ever won a contest? – A couple!
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? – NO!
89. Which are better: black or green olives? – Green olives
90. Can you knit or crochet? – None, sad.
91. Best room for a fireplace? – Living room.
92. Do you want to get married? – Of course.
93. If married, how long have you been married? – Not married.
94. Who was your high school crush? – I had quite a number, I ended up single all through high school.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? – No!
96. Do you have kids? – No.
97. Do you want kids? – I do want kids.
98. What is your favourite colour? – All shades of blue!
99. Do you miss anyone right now? – Unfortunately, no.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next? Whoever is ready to take the leash from here!
Hope you had fun reading this as I did typing it.
Until next time darlings, cheers!